Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "Pengwei (L)" <pe...@huawei.com> on 2016/06/28 05:24:54 UTC

How to create a KIP?

Hi ALL,
   I want to submit a KIP, but according to the website:  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Improvement+Proposals:

This page describes a proposed Kafka Improvement Proposal (KIP) process for proposing a major change to Kafka.

To create your own KIP, click on "Create" on the header and choose "KIP-Template" other than "Blank page"

   There is no "Create" button on the header in this website even if I login, anybody can show me how to create a KIP?

Thanks,
David

Re: How to create a KIP?

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Hi David,

If you provide your wiki id, one of us can give you permission.

Ismael