Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org> on 2005/01/24 10:15:12 UTC

[announce] French-speaking Cocoon user list

Hi all,

The french-speaking Cocoon user list that was recently voted [1] is now
live and operational. To subscribe, send an empty mail at
mailto:users-fr-subscribe@cocoon.apache.org

The need for this list came after noticing that many Cocoon users in
France aren't subscribed to the current lists and are therefore away
from our community. The purpose of this list is to allow more people to
participate to group discussion, especially those that did not feel
fluent enough to write down their questions in english (and believe me,
there are a lot: foreign language teaching at schoool is not good here).

More info on this list (in french) at http://cocoon.apache.org/fr/

Sylvain

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=110554282531992&w=2