Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jeff Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com> on 2003/12/04 19:35:59 UTC

beta of tdk-2.3.1

I have posted a somewhat working tdk-2.3.1 online

 http://kiasoft.com/~painter/tdk-2.3.1_b1.20031204.tgz

It does put together the sample app although flux still seems to be
broken. I mainly wanted to make sure it got the environment configured
correctly. The sample app still needs some work and I might get a chance
to do that this evening after I get home.

This brings together some of Martin's work (mainly his tr.props) and the
efforts I've put in the past day and a half.

It is running with turbine-2.3.1.jar built from cvs yesterday and
torque-3.1 out of cvs yesterday

I have not tested everything but for the most part it looks close.

I want to get the sample app cleaned up and start working on using the
maven turbine build to get the tdk-2.3 out.

Hopefully I can do this over the weekend. You learn even more about
turbine trying to put a distribution together I'm finding out ;)

Jeffery Painter

- --
painter@kiasoft.com                     http://kiasoft.com
PGP FP: 9CE8 83A2 33FA 32B1 0AB1  4E62 E4CB E4DA 5913 EFBC