Posted to user@storm.apache.org by pradeep s <sr...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/15 18:28:32 UTC

Strom Kafka Spout stuck (Storm version 1.1.0)

Hi,
I have a storm kafka spout which listens to a group of topics. Max number
of partitions in a topic is 50. There are 50 spout threads and 7 worker
nodes.
Issue is observed when there is a bigger load . All the partitions except
two or three will be processed .
When i check kafka manager , same consumer id is stuck for multiple topics
in that group.
Is this issue related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2343

Thanks
Pradeep

Re: Strom Kafka Spout stuck (Storm version 1.1.0)

Posted by Stig Rohde Døssing <sr...@apache.org>.
Yes, I believe so (Storm tries to follow semantic versioning, so the APIs
shouldn't change within minor/patch versions).

Posted by pradeep s <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stig Rohde Døssing <sr...@apache.org>.
Hi,