Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Rino Srivastava <rs...@producersamerica.com> on 2001/12/28 17:37:24 UTC

RE:No deserializer found

Hi, I am getting the following error: No Deserializer found to deserialize a
'urn:xml-recipe:recipe' using encoding style
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'. What do you have to do to
provide a deserializer for a certain class...
Thank you in advance,
Rino

RE: No deserializer found

Posted by Chris Means <cm...@empowergeo.com>.
Look in the documentation under "Creating Type Mappings", and review the
examples.

RE: No deserializer found

Posted by Chris Means <cm...@empowergeo.com>.