Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Donnchadh Ó Donnabháin <do...@poppulo.com> on 2023/03/08 09:41:33 UTC

FREEMARKER-214 - reducing the overhead of LookAheadSuccess in FMParser by updating JavaCC version

  Hi Everyone,

I've created a PR for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FREEMARKER-214 at https://github.com/apache/freemarker/pull/90
Running the build locally, the tests pass, and our own application code works with these changes, so the next question is, how do I get the FreeMarker CI pipeline triggered?

  Donnchadh

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, and contains information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message..

Re: FREEMARKER-214 - reducing the overhead of LookAheadSuccess in FMParser by updating JavaCC version

Posted by Donnchadh Ó Donnabháin <do...@poppulo.com>.
  Ah OK.
Let me know if there are any additional unit tests recommended or indeed if there is any other feedback.

    Donnchadh

________________________________
You don't. ASF abandoned Travis, because of some licensing issues or such,
and we haven't created the Git Actions equivalent yet... This won't be an
obstacle in merging.

--
Best regards,
Daniel Dekany