Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Tomek W <rr...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/26 15:32:04 UTC

Re: Exception during querying by jdbc - occurs on average once every 5 times

| How long does it usually take to execute such query? I’m quite sure that
you’re facing with an I/O timeout that terminates the connection between
the client and server because query execution takes long time on the server
side.

Yeah, I have the same guess.

So what I should to do ?
Increase timeout or try new version ?
When it comes to increase timeout - is it possible to do it using xml
config file?

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2751 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2751>
> Does it mean that my SQL quries speed up ?

Yes, it does.

—
Denis

Posted by Tomek W <rr...@gmail.com>.