Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by Martin von Gagern <ma...@von-gagern.net> on 2010/08/01 15:56:00 UTC

Next BCEL release

Hi there!

I see that the latest official BCEL release, 5.2, doesn't support
annotations, but that current trunk seems to support them. So I wonder,
when will there be the next release to make this massively useful
addition available to the masses? After all, 5.2 has been around for
over 4 years, so a new release might make sense in other areas as well.

By the way, http://jakarta.apache.org/bcel/mail-lists.html seems to have
a bad subscribe link for the dev mailing list. I receive the reply > 550
mail to bcel-dev-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org not accepted here
if I try to subscribe to that list. Might be that list accepts members
by invitation only, but in that case the pom should be adjustedt to
reflect this case. Or is it just me encountering this problem?

Greetings,
 Martin von Gagern