Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Mohammad Alodadi <mo...@umbc.edu> on 2015/01/07 05:03:30 UTC

cTakes 3.2 Installation Guide doubt

Hello all,
In the developer install guide of cTakes 3.2.1 I downloaded the resources ctakes-resources-3.2.1.zip folder and ready to merge it with the one in dictionary lookup but:
In Eclipse minimal install instructions the step says :
Merge the version-matching resources ZIP file from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ctakesresources/files/ <http://sourceforge.net/projects/ctakesresources/files/> into your ctakes-dictionary-lookup-res project.
in Eclipse step by step install instructions it referred me to cTakes 3.0 installation guide which the same step as above says :
With Eclipse, cTAKES_HOME will be your workspace location followed by the project name "ctakes". Copy the contents of the temporary resources directory (and all sub-directories) to <cTAKES_HOME>/ctakes-dictionary-lookup/resources.
My question is which folder should I put or merge the separately downloaded resources in, ctakes-dictionary-lookup-res OR ctakes-dictionary-lookup ?
This should be fixed in the instructions

Thanks
Mohammad

Re: cTakes 3.2 Installation Guide doubt

Posted by britt fitch <br...@wiredinformatics.com>.
Hi Mohammad, the resources should go in the corresponding “-res” project.

Cheers,

Britt

Britt Fitch
Wired Informatics