Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Damian Sima <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/16 18:02:22 UTC

CMIS test server

Hi guys,

Do you know if there is any limitation in the public server *to create a
document*.

Server: *http://repo.opencmis.org/inmemory/atom/*
Which is suggested in the opencmis hello example.

I'm trying to send create documents to it an it's responding with an http
500 error code.

Cheers, Damian.

Re: CMIS test server

Posted by Jens Hübel <je...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Damian,

sorry we had to discontinue the public test server for several reasons. I
is very simple to setup your own server. Just pick the inmemory.war from
the downloads section to the webapp directory of an unzipped Tomcat for
example and you should have your own server. Post a message if you need
help.

Jens