Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Yu Wei <yu...@hotmail.com> on 2016/12/13 02:39:53 UTC

Question about mesos authentication and authorization?

Hi folks,

One question about mesos authentication and authorization.

Where could I store the credentials? In documentation, it seems the credentials is stored in local disk.

Is there any other approach to store and manage credentials via LDAP or other 3rd party software?

Thanks,

Jared, (??)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux

Re: Question about mesos authentication and authorization?

Posted by Yu Wei <yu...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Greg,

Thanks for the information.

Jared