Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Rick Mortensen <ri...@marvelit.com> on 2006/10/14 23:40:52 UTC

Specify Orders of Folders in folder.metadata

Hi Everyone ­ I have seem some posts about using the document-order tag ­
works fine for psml files ­ but
How do you order folders in the root Jetspeed/WEB-INF/pages folder?

I can not seem to get it to work.  Here is what I have in my folder.metadata
file in the pages directory:

  <document-order>Administrative</document-order>
  <document-order>Welcome.psml</document-order>
  <document-order>Legal</document-order>
  <document-order>Network Monitor</document-order>

The first, third and fourth entries are folders.  These are the names in the
file system.  Do I need an extension of some kind?
Thanks.

Rick

Rick Mortensen
CEO