Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Dimitri Unruh <di...@lynx.de> on 2006/07/25 17:11:38 UTC

shutdown-service?

Hi all,

I have seen in the serviceengine.xml the 'startup-service'-tag.
For my application I need one service, wich is called everytime the server
is shutting down.

Is it possible? Maybe through one definition in the serviceengine.xml?

Kind regards

Dimitri Unruh

Lynx Consulting Group
Johanniskirchplatz 6
D-33615 Bielefeld
T: +49 (0) 521 / 52 47 - 408
dimitri.unruh@lynx.de
http://www.lynx.de

Re: shutdown-service?

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Such a thing could certainly be developed but I don't believe there is anything like that yet in place. I believe there is some shutdown code for the service engine that we could attach something to and then add another tag to the serviceengine.xml file to support it.

-David