Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Juan E. Maya" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/17 18:51:05 UTC

Re: Zones and blocks inside components

Mohan! Did u manage to resolve this problem? How do u do this?

Posted by "Juan E. Maya" <ma...@gmail.com>.
I resolved this adding zones dynamically in the during the
setupRender. It looks something like this:

_clientBehaviorSupport.addZone(_assignedClientId, "show", "show");
Link link = _componentResources.createEventLink(EventConstants.ACTION,
_design.getId(), _assignedClientId);
_clientBehaviorSupport.linkZone(_linkClientId, _assignedClientId,
writer.element("a", "href", link.toURI(), "id", _linkClientId);