Posted to user@aries.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/22 13:45:07 UTC

Equinox dependency in Aries Subsystems 1.0

Hi all,

While playing with Subsystem 1.0 I noticed that one of its dependencies,
the coordinator has a dependency on the package org.eclipse.org.util [1.1,
2.0)
Is there a way I can get this coordinator implementation to work on Apache
Felix? Or could I use another coordinator in that case?

Thanks,

David

Re: Equinox dependency in Aries Subsystems 1.0

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks, John!

Posted by John W Ross <jw...@us.ibm.com>.