Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Emily Bache <em...@astrakan.se> on 2002/04/29 09:37:32 UTC

batchtest - getting test classes fileset from a jar

Hi,

I'm using the junit batchtest optional task, and my target looks like this:

            <batchtest todir="${test_results}">
                <fileset dir="./testclasses">
                    <include name="**/MyClassTest.class"/>
                    <include name="**/MyOtherClassTest.class"/>
                </fileset>
            </batchtest>

For this to work, so far as I can tell my class files have to be in a
directory structure. Is it possible to have them in a jar file instead?  I
would like to be able to specify which tests to run by name, but have the
class files in a jar.

Thanks in advance,

Emily Bache