Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2019/03/08 18:30:42 UTC

Calcite-Master - Build # 1066 - Still Failing

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1066)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1066/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1071 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1071)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1071/ to view the results.

Re: Calcite-Master - Build # 1070 - Still Failing

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
I introduced this, sorry about that. The warning is present in the script
but apparently I missed it. Will fix it after the release.

Best,
Stamatis

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hongze Zhang <no...@126.com>.
Stamatis,

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1069 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1069)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1069/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1068 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1068)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1068/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 1067 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #1067)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/1067/ to view the results.