Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2015/12/15 14:46:26 UTC

Connection between jira and karaf git

Currently we do not see karaf git commits in relation to the jira issues.
I recently asked infra to install the connection between jira and svn
for Aries and it works fine.

So I would like to do the same for karaf jira and git.
Is that ok with everyone?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: Connection between jira and karaf git

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Yes, it would be great.

--
Andrea Cosentino
---------------------------------

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It was on my bucket (as we have on Spark), you can go ahead.

Thanks
Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Connection between jira and karaf git

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Seems reasonable - would be nice to see that info tied together.