Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/01 21:54:26 UTC

Blog post about T5 data access layer implementation in GAE

FYI

http://dmitrygusev.blogspot.com/2010/09/gae-and-tapestry5-data-access-layer.html

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: Blog post about T5 data access layer implementation in GAE

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Michael

I updated the post.
I've heard about Objectify before, but never used it.

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Hi Dmitry,