Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Ashan Dhananjaya <dh...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/23 09:34:14 UTC

CEP 3.0.0 event publishing to the H2 RDBMS

Hi All,

Im trying to publish health Statistics data to the embedded H2 database. In
CEP 3.0.0 they do not have any output adapter for H2 database. I tried to
get it done using mysql output adapter and i failed. AFAIK compatible
issues with MySql and H2. Then i have raised a jira for this case [1].

But they have released a generic output adapter for RDBMS in the CEP 4.0.0
that publish data to the H2 databases.

Shall i work forward by configuring an external CEP 4.0.0?

Thank You!
Best Regards,
Ashan

[1]=https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CEP-1246

Re: CEP 3.0.0 event publishing to the H2 RDBMS

Posted by Ashan Dhananjaya <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Imesh,

Currently i'm debugging the cep 3.0.0 mysql output adapter which is also a
rdbms adapter but not generic for H2. I will update you soon regarding this
matter.

Thank You!
Best Regards,
Ashan