Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com> on 2013/01/07 00:10:12 UTC

New Site template was : [Re: Telling the world that we are a TLP...]

I have to say that is very impressive! And 100 times better than what
we have got now. That sited almost makes me want to work on Apache
Flex more than I am.

I would say it's a very compelling design, well done. You would have a
+1 from me. Details aside I mean, the whole structure is very nice and
logical.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Re: New Site template was : [Re: Telling the world that we are a TLP...]

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
No worries, what you've got is much better, I was just playing around
with the original redesign and the CMS, seeing if I could match the
two.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: New Site template was : [Re: Telling the world that we are a TLP...]

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: New Site template was : [Re: Telling the world that we are a TLP...]

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Yes, awesome!

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: New Site template was : [Re: Telling the world that we are a TLP...]

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
I like it. I see that some things are moock and others still need work to
be closed, but it's pointing nicely.

Good work!

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología

Re: New Site template was : [Re: Telling the world that we are a TLP...]

Posted by Nick Tsitlakidis <ni...@perfectedz.com>.

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Do we have a G+ account?

-Nick