Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Cédric Chabanois <cc...@ifrance.com> on 2003/06/09 22:45:30 UTC

Re: [svn] [Ann] eclipse plugin and ant tasks for Subversion

Mine is windows only too for now.
It uses svnup java bindings (a modified version for now)
Svnup java bindings work on linux too, so a next version will be
available for linux too.

Note that this is probably the same for subclipse because it uses svnup too.

Cédric Chabanois