Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by Nixon Rodrigues <ni...@freestoneinfotech.com> on 2018/10/11 09:27:57 UTC

Re: Referring existing entities in Atlas using Rest API

Hi Anshu,

You can connect to existing entity be referring the guid of already created
entity.
Below is the format of JSON.

 {

"entity": {
"Location" : {
"guid": "<%Existing entity guid)%>",
"typeName": "<type_name_of_existing_entity>"
}

}

Posted by Sharmadha Sainath <ss...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Anshu ,

Yes, array should be used.
Example:

   "Locations":[
      {
         guid:"<GUID>",
         typeName:“<type name>"
      },
      {
         guid:"<GUID>",
         typeName:“<type name>"
      },
      {
         guid:"<GUID>",
         typeName:“<type name>"
      }
…...
   ]

Thanks,
Sharmadha S.

Posted by anshu shukla <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anshu Shukla

Re: Referring existing entities in Atlas using Rest API

Posted by anshu shukla <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Thanks & Regards,