Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Eric Zeitler <er...@dimension4.com> on 2009/08/17 22:01:32 UTC

Created a Growl Appender

Hi, I have created a simple Appender that dumps to the Growl
notification system.
Requires the Growl.Connector and Growl.CoreLibrary from the Growl for
Windows SDK.

GPLv2

Re: Created a Growl Appender

Posted by Eric Zeitler <er...@dimension4.com>.
Karim Bourouba wrote:
> Is this the MacOSx notification system?
Yes, but there is a version for Windows (growlforwindows.com) also.  I
haven't heard of any Linux Growl/GNTP intergration efforts yet, but
maybe could be my next project.

RE: Created a Growl Appender

Posted by Karim Bourouba <ka...@hotmail.com>.
Is this the MacOSx notification system?

> Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:01:32 -0700
> From: eric.zeitler@dimension4.com
> To: log4net-user@logging.apache.org
> Subject: Created a Growl Appender
>
> Hi, I have created a simple Appender that dumps to the Growl
> notification system.
> Requires the Growl.Connector and Growl.CoreLibrary from the Growl for
> Windows SDK.
>
> GPLv2

Windows Live Messenger: Thanks for 10 great years—enjoy free winks and emoticons.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/