Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2006/03/09 19:23:41 UTC

RE : Site deploy in ASF help one project to another

Great feature.
Deploying artifact with wagon-scm will be supported too ?

- Olivier

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
It's still in the sandbox
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/sandbox

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
AFAIK you can't access the plugins configuration

Take also into account that wagon-scm is very experimental yet, if you
get it working it'd be great if you could provide example and docs for
http://maven.apache.org/wagon/ref/1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT/wagon-providers/wagon-scm/usage.html

Thanks

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.