Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Jared Cronin <go...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/06 20:18:39 UTC

Issue 51 Apache Wicket: Create download button for 1.3 final release

Hey guys I just wanted to know what needs to be done to finish this project,
and btw congrats for releasing 1.3

--
Trying to help the world by giving it all the ideas I have.

Re: Issue 51 Apache Wicket: Create download button for 1.3 final release

Posted by Jared Cronin <go...@gmail.com>.
never mind no need to reply i got your other email:)
thanks.
-Jared

Posted by Jared Cronin <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.