Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/20 13:16:44 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.11.0

This is a vote to release Apache Wicket 6.11.0

Please download the source distributions found in our staging area
linked below.

I have included the signatures for both the source archives. This vote
lasts for 72 hours minimum.

[ ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.11.0
[ ] No, don't release Apache Wicket 6.11.0, because ...

Distributions, changelog, keys and signatures can be found at:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/wicket/6.11.0

Staging repository:

    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-084/

The binaries are available in the above link, as are a staging
repository for Maven. Typically the vote is on the source, but should
you find a problem with one of the binaries, please let me know, I can
re-roll them some way or the other.

The signatures for the source release artifacts:

apache-wicket-6.11.0.tar.gz.asc

apache-wicket-6.11.0.zip.asc

Release Notes - Wicket - Version 6.11.0

** Bug

    * [WICKET-5313] - Wrong HTML attribute used in SizeTagModifier
(wicket-bean-validation)
    * [WICKET-5315] - PriorityHeaderItem+OnDomReadyHeaderItem has no
priority in Ajax response
    * [WICKET-5316] - Wicket Atmosphere CouldNotLockPageException
    * [WICKET-5319] - CryptoMapper encrypts external URLs in
ResourceReferences making the resources inaccessible
    * [WICKET-5322] - "Source code" link doesn't work at wicket-library.com
    * [WICKET-5325] - ComponentRenderer.renderComponent does not
render markup for ListView
    * [WICKET-5329] - "Required" flag initialized too early in PropertyValidator
    * [WICKET-5332] - Autocomplete throws error when initialized in an
AjaxLazyLoadPanel
    * [WICKET-5334] - KittenCaptcha example is broken in IE10
    * [WICKET-5335] - After selecting a file MultiFileUploadField does
not render properly input field
    * [WICKET-5339] - Broadcast.EXACT does not notify Behaviors of
target Component
    * [WICKET-5343] - AutoCompleteTextField suggestions popup position
is wrong when its container has scrollbar
    * [WICKET-5345] - Url.canonical() breaks when there are two
consecutive "parent" segments followed by a normal segment
    * [WICKET-5348] - JavaDoc for IColumn#getSortProperty() in misleading

** Improvement

    * [WICKET-5327] - CryptoMapper: insecure default encryption provider
    * [WICKET-5331] - Make html5 form validation configurable
    * [WICKET-5333] - wicket-bean-validation french translation
    * [WICKET-5341] - JavaDoc for IFormValidator
    * [WICKET-5354] - Make ResourceBundles and related classes easier
for extension

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.11.0

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
+1 release works fine with our application.

Sven

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
[X] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.11.0

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
The vote passes... I'll do the stuff to publish the release.

Martijn

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.