Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Mark Flores <ma...@expeditors.com> on 2015/03/09 21:27:36 UTC

Kafka Mailing List for General Questions

Hi,

I would like to subscribe to the Kafka mailing list for general questions.  Please let me know what I need to do in order to submit questions to the Kafka general mailing list.  Thanks.

Regards,

Mark Flores
Project Manager, Enterprise Technology

Direct    206-576-2675
Email      mark.flores@expeditors.com
[expd]

Global Headquarters, Seattle
1015 Third Avenue, 12th Floor
Seattle, WA 98104

Re: Kafka Mailing List for General Questions

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Looks like you subscribed.  Just start a new thread and ask away.

Otis

Posted by Jiangjie Qin <jq...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Hi Mark,

You’ve already asked a question in the right place – sending email to users@kafka.apache.org is the right way.