Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2006/02/27 20:12:43 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Event Admin

It has been long enough to call this vote on Karl and his Event Admin
implementation, the results are:

    * +1 - Richard Hall, Timothy Bennett, Enrique Rodriguez, Stefano
      Lenzi, and Francesco Furfari.
    * 0 - none.
    * -1 - none.

I will follow up with Karl on the required paperwork.

-> richard

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Event Admin

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I'd like to thank the ones who voted, for their support.

I'm very much looking forward to be a member of the felix community.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls