Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Taavi Kaevats <ta...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/01 18:09:50 UTC

Estonian webpage

Hi,

I am currently working on the program itself (the translation is at
96%). I have noticed that local webpage exists, but is far from being
ready.
http://www.openoffice.org/et/
Is there anything i could do to improve the webpage now or should i
rather concentrate translating the program (and help subsequently)?

Best wishes,
Taavi
--
Taavi Kaevats
e-mail: taavi.kaevats@eesti.ee

Re: Estonian webpage

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Taavi,

The page is up.
If you find the time we can discuss the strings needed to be translated.

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: Estonian webpage

Posted by Taavi Kaevats <ta...@gmail.com>.