Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Frank Martínez <mn...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/17 04:19:03 UTC

Users password configuration

Hi Nifi Team,

I am doing some tests with nifi, it looks very promising!
Can anyone point me in the right direction about where to set user
passwords?

I have created a user in the authorized-users.xml file, but I don't know
where to set the password

    <user dn="cn=neo,ou=it,dc=example,dc=biz">
        <role name="ROLE_DFM"/>
        <role name="ROLE_ADMIN"/>
    </user>

Thanks for your help.