Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Kai Ojansuu <cl...@pori.tut.fi> on 2001/11/16 12:39:22 UTC

Automatic response content-type

Xalan has some own output properties, but is there going to be some kind
of xalan:content-type -attribute in future versions of Xalan? It would
also need some kind of new interface in Transformer
(tr.transform(domSource,httpResponse)). In my point of view (hope I'm not
lost), stylesheet's output rarely can have (I can't think of any) multiple
content-types. Of course it's not a problem to setContentType() and then
do the transformation, but it would be a nice helpie to leave it all to
a transformer.

Comments?

Thanks
Kai O