Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Neo Anderson <ja...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2009/06/11 21:44:09 UTC

Display product detail information

I read the message at
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@tapestry.apache.org/msg17772.html.

It seems like the beaneditform can be marked as readonly for displaying
information. For instance, I have a product detail page which will show
product information e.g. product image, price, etc. and I do not want the
user to change it.

However, when check similar page e.g.
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/guide/beaneditform.html,
it seems like beaneditform doesn't provide any property to mark the field as
readonly. For instance, <input type="text" ... readonly="ture">

How can I do that or what is the right way to do it?

Env used : tapestry 5.1.0.5/ java 1.6.0.10/ tomcat 6.0.18

P.S.: I tried to use beandisplay, but  seeming beandisplay only show bean
property value. I can not e.g. transforms path into image tag.

Thanks

Re: Display product detail information

Posted by neo anderson <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
I just found out the display can be simply solved by using output component.
I took many things into account.

Thanks for the advice.

I appreciate it.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.