Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/09 22:05:22 UTC

POM for org.apache.ctakes:ctakes-assertion:jar:3.2.2 is invalid

Hi user@,
Does anyone else see the following warning when attempting to retrieve the
below artifact as a dependency?
Should I log a bug for this ?
Thanks
Lewis

[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.ctakes:ctakes-assertion:jar:3.2.2 is
invalid, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable
debug logging for more details

--
*Lewis*

RE: POM for org.apache.ctakes:ctakes-assertion:jar:3.2.2 is invalid

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Lewis,
Thanks for looking into that.  Feel free to create a new Jira.  And link it back to:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-76 if you find out that that is the cause.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pei,

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
I *believe* that’s a warning due the fact that it has a local jar dependency.
It should go away when all of it’s dependencies are moved to maven central.  (I believe there was an existing ticket related to this).