Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/08/08 21:08:34 UTC

Re: KEYS ?

And... this is done.  I don't know what else needs to be changed... if
anyone runs into any problems lemme know.
The new location for this puppy in svn is:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/KEYS
Props need to check the current trunk/* and branches/* (except for release
in progress branches) bits for other KEYS files and nuke them.

--jason

Re: KEYS ?

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
  I think we should keep the KEYS file in trunk and copy it to dist
when we're releasing...

Re: KEYS ?

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 10/12/07, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know of any reason to maintain KEYS files in any other svn
> directory. I propose we delete them from all non-tagged branches/trunks in
> our svn tree. Thoughts?

Was there a reason to keep them in the other places? I'd love to hear
what it was so I could say for sure I'm +1 for the single place.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl