Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Charles Souillard <Ch...@ext.bull.net> on 2006/07/19 09:52:25 UTC

ServiceMix Web Application

Hi all,

I am trying to deploy the SM web app into my J2EE app server and I am
getting an error :
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not find valid implementation
for: 2.0-m5
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.XmlWebApplicationContext.createBeanDefinitionReader(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:84)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:63)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:278)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:156)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:246)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:184)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3727)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4162)

I saw that some bugs were created for that problem :
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN-21
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-458

In the XBEAN-21 bud, it is written that the patch is applied bug I still
get the error with the latest sn from 2006/07/18.
I tried to replace in my eclipse project the linked java file but
nothing change. This error make me impossible using the web app in my
J2EE app server.

Perhaps I missed something in the way to bypass the error so can you
tell me what I have to do ?
Can you give me the exact status of this bug ? (it is still open in jira
but a patch exist....)

Thanks a lot
Regards,
Charles

Re: ServiceMix Web Application

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
In the mean time, you can use the
org.apache.servicemix.xbean.XmlWebApplicationContext class.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.