Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Sanjeev T <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/07 04:57:49 UTC

How to get latest falcon with ambari

Hi

I am using Ambari: 2.2.1.0

I had used source compiled Falcon 0.8,

how to add the latest falcon with Ambari, can some body give hints so i can
try it out.

Regards
-Sanjeev

Re: How to get latest falcon with ambari

Posted by Sanjeev T <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for help Alejandro Fernandez, will try out.

Posted by Alejandro Fernandez <af...@hortonworks.com>.
HI Sanjeev, you will have to upgrade your cluster to HDP 2.5, which has Falcon 0.10.
First, you will need to upgrade Ambari to version 2.4. https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/Ambari-2.4.1.0/bk_ambari-upgrade/content/upgrading_ambari.html
Next, you can either perform a Rolling or Express upgrade. https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/Ambari-2.4.1.0/bk_ambari-upgrade/content/upgrading_HDP_perform_rolling_upgrade.html

Thanks,
Alejandro