Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Leonidas Papadakis <it...@creteonline.gr> on 2007/08/08 22:23:16 UTC

portlet jasper report example

Greetings to all,

i am trying to use jasper reports under liferay. I think that i managed
to add successfully my portlet to liferay although i had issues with the
struts.xml file (had to manually add the result type "jasper" pointing
to the plugin class).

The problem is that now i get an uncaught exception from class
JasperReportsResult.java at line 222:
File directory = new File(systemId.substring(0,
systemId.lastIndexOf(File.separator)));

Has anyone come across this issue before ? or if someone has a struts
2.0.9 Working tutorial (a..z) can you please send me a link ?

Thank you very much

Regards,

Leonidas

Re: portlet jasper report example

Posted by Leonidas Papadakis <it...@creteonline.gr>.
Hi Nils,

thank you very much for your reply. I really appreciate it.

I will try your solution and see what will come out.

Best Regards,

Leonidas

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi!