Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/20 00:05:01 UTC

Click 1.5.2 distribution available for testing

Hi all,

I've uploaded the Click 1.5.2 distribution here[1].

Please try it out and report any problems.

I'll start a vote on Thursday and hopefully we can release over the
weekend.

kind regards

bob

[1]: http://people.apache.org/~sabob/click/click/1.5.2/click-1.5.2.zip

Re: Click 1.5.2 distribution available for testing

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
In fact its not necessary to vote as this is not an Apache release.

However if you do find any issues let me know. Here is the list of
resolved issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLK/fixforversion/12313733

I plan on releasing this Saturday 23rd May.

kind regards

bob