Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Hermann Angstl <ha...@talend.com> on 2014/11/24 11:25:23 UTC

Problems installing Activiti Modeler

Hi there,

I have a running installation of syncope-standalone-1.2.0 where I tried to enable the Activiti Modeler as described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Enable+Activiti+Modeler

Unfortunately this seems not to work - the "Activiti Modeler" icon is still greyed out. There are no error messages in the Tomcat logs.

What I did:
(1) I created the pom.xml, "mvn clean package" finished successfully. Now I have the following directories:

target/
activiti-webapp-explorer2/
antrun/
editor/
explorer/
libs/
maven.archiver/
activitiModelerSetup-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

(2) I edited console.properties (activitiModelerDirectory) and in the pom.xml (activiti-modeler.directory) and both point to the same directory:
/home/hal/syncope-standalone-1.2.0/activity/target

(3) After that I restarted Syncopes Tomcat.

Is there anything else I have to do? Like deploy Activiti jars to Syncopes Tomcat, etc?

cheers,
Hermann

Re: Problems installing Activiti Modeler

Posted by giacomolm <gi...@tirasa.net>.
Hi Herman,

first of all I suggest you to download the latest version of syncope,
syncope-standalone-1.2.1. At first glance, it seems that tomcat is not
deploying your activiti modeler: I suggest you to install
activiti-modeler under webapps folder. Moreover, it seems you missed to
configure tokenValueMap: is suggest you to place it in a particular
folder, and set the tokenValueMap in the right way in the pom.xml.

HTH,
Giacomo

--
Giacomo Lamonaco