Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Ismael Blesa Part <ib...@tissat.es> on 2000/08/14 19:15:59 UTC

Tomcat 3.1 + Netscape Server 4.0 on Solaris

I am trying to get Netscape Server work with Tomcat under
Solaris.Netscape serving the static pages and the tomcat as servlet and
jsp engine.

I have read all the information on the faq but there is only information
for Windows and Linux. I have found some information about Solaris but
it has not worked for me. This information tells to get the lates src
files from jakarta and compile them, during compilation I get some
errors.
The result of this compilation should be a "nsapi_redirector.so" file.
If I could make it where I should put this file and which configuration
should be done with Netscape.

Please could someboyd send me the process to follow or redirect me to
the right resources.