Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Kuehne <ku...@trustable.de> on 2011/02/24 09:06:14 UTC

Re: Passing XML to webservice?

Hi Warrel,

we worked on a related topic, web service security.
If someone's requiring web service security for SOAP calls / requests in Cocoon, we would be glad to share or stuff.

Greetings

Andreas

Posted by warrell harries <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andreas,

I would be interested in seeing what you did!

IIRC, I believe Alec needs HTTPS which I hope will be addressed using
research from here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1828775/httpclient-and-ssl.

Regards,

Warrell