Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2002/03/06 23:09:11 UTC

JNDI resource loader

I am planning to use
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.ResourceLoader and its
concrete implementations for things unrelated to Velocity template
as to where the resources are loaded from. (Unless somebody knows of a
better package to handle resources ?)

Question is - is there a subclass of ResourceLoader used to load
resources via JNDI?

If not, I will write my own, just didn't want to reinvent the wheel.

Re: JNDI resource loader

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 3/6/02 5:09 PM, "Andrus Adamchik" <an...@objectstyle.org> wrote:

> I am planning to use
> org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.ResourceLoader and its
> concrete implementations for things unrelated to Velocity template
> as to where the resources are loaded from. (Unless somebody knows of a
> better package to handle resources ?)
>
> Question is - is there a subclass of ResourceLoader used to load
> resources via JNDI?
>
> If not, I will write my own, just didn't want to reinvent the wheel.

I thought there was some stuff over in the new turbine projects, I think
fulcrum or stratum?

System and Software Consulting
"He who throws mud only loses ground." - Fat Albert