Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Alexander Miller <al...@uni-jena.de> on 2015/04/29 11:59:40 UTC

Some Questions about PDFBox

Hello,
I have some question about the PDFBox. I got pdfbox 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT and
if i want to use PageDrawer, it says it need PageDrawerParameters, but i
can't create it, because its privat, so i can't use PageDrawer.
In the javadocs it says PageDrawer need PDPage but in eclips it says
otherwise. So is the javadocs wrong or did i get the wrong SNAPSHOT?
And last, when will PDFBox 2.0.0 be released?

(Sorry for my bad english.^^)

Re: Some Questions about PDFBox

Posted by Alexander Miller <al...@uni-jena.de>.
Ok, thank you.

Posted by John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com>.

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
What would you like to do with PDFBox? If it is converting to images,
look here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23326562/apache-pdfbox-convert-pdf-to-images

Tilman