Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Udi Meiri <ud...@apache.org> on 2021/09/27 20:29:02 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release 2.33.0, release candidate #1

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 8 approving votes, 4 of which are binding:
* Ahmet Altay
* Alexey Romanenko
* Robert Bradshaw
* Chamikara Jayalath

There are no disapproving votes.

Thanks everyone!

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release 2.33.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Claire McGinty <cl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Udi! I just tagged you in a cherrypick PR.

- Claire

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.

Posted by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com>.

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.