Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/01 00:25:55 UTC

Re: A question of ignite on spark streaming

Hi,

Can you please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community
can receive email notifications? Here is the instruction:

F7753 wrote
> I want to use two igniteRDD to cache spark dataFrames: one is a static
> table,while the other is a stream table which the data comes from kafka or
> socket and etc.
> My question is: the IgniteContext has only two parameters so that I can
> only create one cache. How to use ignite to accelerate spark streaming in
> my use case?

Looks like type IgniteContext was parameterized by mistake, it doesn't make
much sense to me. I created a ticket to fix this:

As a workaround you can create two contexts with different type parameters.
They will reuse the same Ignite instance and also will allow you to create
two caches.

-Val