Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2012/02/03 15:53:04 UTC

[VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating (RC6)

Hello,

As announced aerlier today I've created a new distribution addressing the
two issues with RC5. The assembly for the binary distribution has been
changed to put a copy of the notice in the distribution directory. The
readme has been adapted as suggested by Ant. As this candidate addresses
issues brought forward on the general mailing list while otherwise being
nearly identical to the previous two candidates I'm posting this call for
vote both on the general and clerezza mailing list.

This is now the sixth vote to release Clerezza parent and all the modules
in the release profile.

A zip with the source distribution and one with the compiled tdb launcher
are available with their signatures at:

http://people.apache.org/~reto/clerezza-release-RC6/

In svn the release version is tagged parent-0.2-incubating.

Cheers,
Reto

Re: [VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating (RC6)

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> wrote:

> The unapproved files are the DEPENDENCIES files which got added by some
> plugin inherited from the apache parent pom.
>
> Note that when executing "mvn verify -P rat" on the project taken from svn
> also subfolders of parent that are not part of the release profile gets
> analyzed.

Nevertheless it succeeds when running it in the version checked out from
SVN (which doesn't contain the DEPENDENCIES-files)

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> wrote:
> The unapproved files are the DEPENDENCIES files which got added by some
> plugin inherited from the apache parent pom.

ok, makes sense, I should have run that on the svn code.

I'll give my +1, and it would be good to add those DEPENDENCIES file
to the rat exclusions in the future, thanks!

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating (RC6)

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
It looks good now! Thanks Reto!

+1

Tommaso

Posted by Daniel Spicar <da...@trialox.org>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

The NOTICE in the binary distribution has extra notices which I don't
think are necessary, a minimal NOTICE just like the one in the source
distribution is all that is required as far as i can tell, but that
can be fixed in another release.

   ...ant

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
+1 from me tooo