Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/19 03:58:05 UTC

[all] Commons Build Plugin release

I have made two changes to the commons-build-plugin to:
    * improve (hopefully) the L&F of the download page
    * add an option to have a second release on the download page

The following page shows how to configure the properties in a
component's pom.xml for a second release, using DBCP 1.3 & 1.4 as an
example:
    http://people.apache.org/~niallp/commons-build-plugin/download-page.html

For samples of components with one and two releases see:
    http://people.apache.org/~niallp/daemon/download_daemon.html
    http://people.apache.org/~niallp/dbcp/download_dbcp.html

I'll give it a few days for feedback and then hopefully I can cut a RC.

Niall

Re: [all] Commons Build Plugin release

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Niall Pemberton wrote:
>> I have made two changes to the commons-build-plugin to:
>>     * improve (hopefully) the L&F of the download page
>>     * add an option to have a second release on the download page
>>
>> The following page shows how to configure the properties in a
>> component's pom.xml for a second release, using DBCP 1.3 & 1.4 as an
>> example:
>>     http://people.apache.org/~niallp/commons-build-plugin/download-page.html
>>
>> For samples of components with one and two releases see:
>>     http://people.apache.org/~niallp/daemon/download_daemon.html
>>     http://people.apache.org/~niallp/dbcp/download_dbcp.html
>>
>> I'll give it a few days for feedback and then hopefully I can cut a RC.
>
> Looks great.  +1 to release.  Might be good to add a statement in
> the instructions to remind people to link the generated page on the nav.

I added a paragraph which included your suggested reminder:

Niall

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.