Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ryan Lei <ry...@cht.com.tw> on 2013/08/14 03:52:36 UTC

Re: CloudStack Collab 2013 - videos

http://www.cloudstackcollab.org/

Hi, now that the conference website has been changed to the November one in
Amsterdam for a while, is there some progress in uploading the old
materials? If not, what's the URL for finding the old website of the June
conference? I would like to check the old program schedules.

Yu-Heng (Ryan) Lei, Associate Reasearcher
Chunghwa Telecom Laboratories / Cloud Computing Laboratory
ryanlei@cht.com.tw<https://email.cht.com.tw/owa/redir.aspx?C=-wE1FEC3G0SWYpVkiWo8SsDdf3ZqO9AIuAPTzRnFYCUi-z4YljtI_hyVKkNHfn9F1Bn-vUWJnQ4.&URL=mailto%3aryanlei%40cht.com.tw>
or
ryanlei750328@gmail.com

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
Some videos have started appearing on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb899uhkHRoaK3MYBdi5Vt7wQWY4V14y-

Thanks for the uploads

--
Prasanna.,