Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ido Kaplan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/25 15:00:14 UTC

HBase

Hi,

What is the latest version of HBase? I see in the download page that it's
version 2.2.0, but I see in the documentations "version 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT".

Please advise,

Thanks,

Ido

Re: HBase

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
Version 3.0.0 of hbase has no specific plan for release. If you'd like to
discuss it please subscribe to dev@hbase and bring it up there.

Re: HBase

Posted by עידו Gmail <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: HBase

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
Xiang Li has it correct. Any version you should use is linked from our
download page:

http://hbase.apache.org/downloads.html

As well as in the ASF mirror system:

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/hbase/

Additionally, if you're unsure of what version to use, we recommend you
stick with our "stable" release.

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/hbase/stable/

It's currently 1.4.10.

Re: HBase